An early morning fire has engulfed many Nigerian government property worth million of naira at the headquarters of the country’s Federal Airport Authority (FAAN).
Fire trucks from the agency’s fire service department are working frantically to put out the fire and officials of FAAN said the cause of the fire could not be established for now.
More from my site
- March 22, 2019 Osun Guber: Oyetola heads to Appeal Court
- July 4, 2019 BREAKING:Pipeline fire rages in Ijegun, in Lagos
- January 6, 2016 Diesel tanker crashes, explodes and burn cars, buildings in Malunfashi
- January 20, 2018 Night fire razes 5 duplexes in Gowon Estate, Lagos
- December 7, 2018 BREAKING: Explosion, fire near Lagos Airport
- April 18, 2017 BREAKING: Abuja airport reopens