Kano Deputy Governor, Professor Hafiz Abubakar resigns from office.
There were reports last week that the Deputy Governor would be defecting to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), but the he had flatly denied the move.
Professor Abubakar has denied defecting from the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Abubakar made the denial in a statement sent to the media by his media aide, Abdulwahab Ahmad.
More from my site
- August 8, 2018 10 aides to Kano Gov, Ganduje resign
- October 7, 2018 Presidency to El-Rufai: You are on your own; Buhari not in receipt of your letter
- February 11, 2019 Kwankwaso chides APC over Kano crowd
- February 24, 2017 BREAKING: Akeredolu sworn in a Ondo gov
- August 3, 2018 (PHOTOS) Return of Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom excites PDP
- July 17, 2018 APC in Ebonyi has failed, I cannot join them-Umahi