Friday , December 4 2020
Home / News / Disaster as polytechnic staff die of electric shock in Ekiti

Disaster as polytechnic staff die of electric shock in Ekiti

Two staffs of the Federal polytechnic Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State, were electrocuted on Monday, while repairing a faulty facility in the institution.

Confirming the incident to newsmen in Ado-Ekiti, Director of Information and Protocol, Mr Ade Adejolu, explained that the deceased were fixing a faulty facility in the institution when the incident happened.

According to him, one of them had been taken to his home town in Kogi State for immediate burial while the corpse of the other had been deposited at Mary Asumpta morgue in Ado-Ekiti.

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0

About Editor

Check Also

Ogoni Oil spill: Supreme Court dismisses Shell’s application to review N17bn judgment debt

Moves by Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), to review the N17 bn judgment debt to …

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com