President Muhammadu Buhari and the leader of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Bola Ahmed Tinubu on Sunday met behind closed doors in London.
Details of the meeting is not known yet, but analyst within the political arena said the meeting is not unconnected with the President’s declaration before he left for London and the prospects for the party in the 2019 elections.
The President’s Personal Assistant on Social Media, Alhaji Bashir Ahmad, made this known on his tweeter handle, @BashirAhmad, in Abuja.
More from my site
- May 7, 2018 Ward Congresses: Okorocha, Yari meet President Buhari in Daura, update him on outcome
- October 12, 2018 Buhari meets with Kano, Zamfara, Ogun governors
- August 5, 2016 Buhari in private meeting with Dogara
- July 31, 2018 Saraki, Kwara Gov decamp from APC
- January 28, 2018 Buhari, Obasanjo, Abdusalami meet in Addis Ababa (Photos)
- August 20, 2018 Defection: You lied, Saraki tells Tinubu