Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has announced the temporary easing of lockdown on Obio/Akpor and Port Harcourt Local Government Areas for two days,w effect from Tuesday 12th May 2020.
Governor Wike made the announcement in a State-Wide broadcast last nightt, saying that the lifting of the lockdown is for residents to restock foodstuffs and medicines to their homes.
More from my site
- May 13, 2020 Wike declares total lockdown for Port Harcourt
- May 10, 2020 Two hotels demolished in Rivers for violating lockdown orders
- June 19, 2018 You must pay salaries, Wike tells chairmen
- October 22, 2019 ICPC declares former Buhari aide, Obono-Obla, wanted
- November 12, 2017 Soldiers, Police attack Wike’s convoy
- March 13, 2017 How NAF personnel killed fellow personnel over love