Troops of 707 Special Forces Brigade presently taking part in the EX AYEM AKPATUMA have arrested another 12 herdsmen engaged in the destructive activities on the farmlands on the 17 March 2018.
The suspects were arrested during the visit of the Presidential Assessment Team to MBAYER/YANDEV and KAAMBEE wards of Benue State.
On search of the general area 2 motorcycles were recovered from the suspects.
The 12 herdsmen were handed over to the Police for further action. Troops continue to maintain vigilance and dominant the general area with patrols.
More from my site
- May 28, 2020 Navy appoints 2 new FOCs in major shake-up
- May 29, 2016 Troops avert attacks on oil pipelines in Bayelsa – Army
- January 28, 2018 Plateau: 100-year-old man, 2 others killed in attack on rural community
- June 29, 2017 Army buries 2 soldiers killed in battle with Boko Haram — Spokesman
- February 18, 2019 Kajuru killings: El-Rufai, GOC, CP comb bushes for bodies of slain villagers
- June 12, 2018 Buhari confers GCFR on MKO Abiola, apologizes to Abiola family