Kano Deputy Governor, Professor Hafiz Abubakar resigns from office.
There were reports last week that the Deputy Governor would be defecting to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), but the he had flatly denied the move.
Professor Abubakar has denied defecting from the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Abubakar made the denial in a statement sent to the media by his media aide, Abdulwahab Ahmad.
More from my site
- August 8, 2018 10 aides to Kano Gov, Ganduje resign
- December 4, 2017 Atiku’s return will add value to rebuilding party – PDP
- July 17, 2018 APC in Ebonyi has failed, I cannot join them-Umahi
- August 3, 2018 (PHOTOS) Return of Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom excites PDP
- August 5, 2018 Akpabio negotiates move to APC, meets Buhari in London
- August 1, 2018 Sokoto Gov, Tambuwal dumps APC