There is total shutdown of markets in the entire qsouth eastern part of Nigeria in compliance to an order by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).
All major markets in Enugu, Onitsha, Anmbra state, Ebonyi, Abia and Imo states where shut down and banks were also not opened for business.
Our reporters in major states capitals in the South East said every part of the states grinded to a halt as most bank were not eorking and residents were sitting their home.
More to come…
More from my site
- April 11, 2018 After Buhari declared, See what happened at the stock exchange
- September 18, 2017 Senate overules Military, South East Govs
- August 27, 2017 Three killed as Owerri boils
- September 14, 2018 IPOB: Sit-at-home turns violent, many vehicles destroyed
- November 8, 2018 All set for Imo Day in Lagos
- October 17, 2017 Produce Kanu or forfeit N100m bond, court tells Abaribe